Santa’s elves have been working hard transforming the farm into a Winter Wonderland packed with festive fun!
Step through the spinning clock towers to visit the magical Christmas Town, Mrs. Claus will be waiting with her heart-warming hot chocolate and mixing up some special reindeer food for you to take home ready for Christmas Eve.
Wander down Candy Cane Lane and arrive at the Elf Village to find out what Santa’s cheeky elves are up too, they like to play games, tell stories and wrapping lots of presents!
While visiting the festive farm you can also enjoy the snowman trail, meet our resident farmyard animals, play in our adventure play park, have a game of miniature golf or even take a lap on our go karts!
Extend the fun with a truly magical experience visiting Santa in his workshop or reserve a festive afternoon tea for the family in our cosy tea room.
- Visit Christmas Town & Elf Village
- Meet our real-life Christmas characters
- Admire the scenic displays
- Fill up at the reindeer food station
- Stop by Mrs Claus’ hot chocolate bar
- Find the snowman in our self-led trial
- Visit Santa in his grotto*
- Enjoy a festive afternoon tea*
* Tickets must be purchased separately, in conjunction with these festive farm admission tickets.
**Tickets for annual pass holders can be booked for an additional £2.50 per person, proof of this purchase plus your usual annual pass will be required upon entry to the farm**