Great news – we’ll be re-opening our gates on Monday 6th July 2020
We (and the animals) are really looking forward to seeing you at the farm soon. Safety for you and our staff is our main priority, so we’ll be introducing a gradual return.
The first thing we’ll be opening is our fantastic Farm Walk, where our outside animals will be waiting to say hello! This is going to be a one-way system and we have signage to help direct you.
We’ve also made a few changes to follow the government’s guidance:
• Limited numbers will be allowed into the farm so everyone can socially distance
• Tickets must be booked in advance ONLY, so we can manage the number of people visiting. Book your tickets here (link).
• Our buildings will remain closed (welcome centre, gift shop, café, discovery petting barn, soft play)
• Our adventure play areas will remain closed. This will include crazy golf, tractors, go-karts,
• Tickets will be checked by a member of staff on your arrival at the gates.
Now for the good news. Because we can only offer limited activities, we’ve reduced the price of our tickets to £2.50 per person, £8.00 for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) and under 2s are free.
You can still feed the animals, a bag of food can be purchased when you book your tickets. .
Even if you’re an annual ticket holders, please make sure you book online. Your annual pass will need to be produced at the gate.
See you all soon!
Terms on conditions for ticket sales.
1. The management reserves the right to refuse admission, if for any reason they deem a risk to the public, staff, animals, or the attraction.
2. The management reserves the right to alter or amend activities as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
3. Once purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. Tickets are only valid for the date and session time purchased for. Please arrive at this time.
6. This is a discounted ticket due to limited activities, (see website) no further special offers will be accepted.
7. Annual ticket holder must show a valid annual pass for entry
8. With the exception of assistance and guide dogs animals are not permitted on site.
9. Ticket holders must follow social distancing guidelines,
10. If you or a family member have any symptoms of Coronavirus please do not visit.