Update – 30th December 2020
In line with tier 4 restrictions placed upon the North East, it is with great sadness that once again we will have to close to the public from tomorrow (31/12/2020)
If you have booked tickets with us from 31st December to 17th January- the box office team will be in touch on Monday 4th January to issue refunds or offer exchanges to all bookers.
We will be reviewing the closure on a weekly basis, in line with Government guidelines, if you have purchased tickets for the week commencing 18th January on wards – we ask that you kindly wait for our team to contact you regarding your booking as our phone lines are anticipated to be very busy.
We would once again like to thank everyone for their support over the Christmas period and we will keep everyone updated with any changes.
Newham Grange Farm
• Limited numbers will be allowed into the farm so everyone can socially distance safely.
• Tickets must be booked in advance ONLY, so we can manage the number of people visiting.
• Tickets will be checked by a member of staff on your arrival at the gates.
• There is a one-way system in place throughout the farm and we have signage to help direct you.
• All play areas, the Cafe, Golf, Go Karts, Tractors and Barn are open.
• Currently the Soft-play and Maze will remain closed.
You can also still feed the animals, a bag of food can be purchased when you arrive at the Farm Shop!
Even if you’re an annual ticket holders, please make sure you book online. Your annual pass will need to be produced at the gate.
See you all soon!
If you have any queries or issues booking tickets please call Box Office on 01642 729 729 or 01642 81 51 81.
Box Office Opening Times:
Monday to Friday – 10am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday – CLOSED