We (and the animals) are really looking forward to seeing you at the farm soon. Safety for you and our staff is our main priority, so we’ll be introducing a gradual return.
We’ve also made a few changes to follow the government’s guidance:
• Limited numbers will be allowed into the farm so everyone can socially distance safely.
• Tickets must be booked in advance ONLY, so we can manage the number of people visiting.
• Tickets will be checked by a member of staff on your arrival at the gates.
• There is a one-way system in place throughout the farm and we have signage to help direct you.
• All play areas, the Cafe, Golf, Go Karts and Barn are open.
• Currently the Sandpit, Tractors & Maze will remain closed.
You can also still feed the animals, a bag of food can be purchased when you book your tickets!
Even if you’re an annual ticket holders, please make sure you book online. Your annual pass will need to be produced at the gate.
See you all soon!
Terms on conditions for ticket sales.
1. The management reserves the right to refuse admission, if for any reason they deem a risk to the public, staff, animals, or the attraction.
2. The management reserves the right to alter or amend activities as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
3. Once purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. Tickets are only valid for the date and session time purchased for. Please arrive at this time.
6. This is a discounted ticket due to limited activities, (see website) no further special offers will be accepted.
7. Annual ticket holder must show a valid annual pass for entry.
8. With the exception of assistance and guide dogs animals are not permitted on site.
9. Ticket holders must follow social distancing guidelines
10. If you or a family member have any symptoms of Coronavirus please do not visit.
If you have any queries or issues booking tickets please call Box Office on 01642 729 729 or 01642 81 51 81.
Box Office Opening Times:
Monday to Friday – 10am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10am to 3pm