Unfortunately due to the new Covid-19 National Restrictions implementing a lockdown, Newham Grange Farm will be closed to the public from Thursday 5th November to Thursday 3rd December. Re-opening on Friday 4th December for our festive Christmas activities. We sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused, and from all at Newham Grange farm – please take care.
Customers with tickets for dates between Thursday 5th November & Thursday 3rd December, will be contacted by phone or email over the coming days. Please do not call Box Office, as lines are extremely busy with the latest announcement news.
• Limited numbers will be allowed into the farm so everyone can socially distance safely.
• Tickets must be booked in advance ONLY, so we can manage the number of people visiting.
• Tickets will be checked by a member of staff on your arrival at the gates.
• There is a one-way system in place throughout the farm and we have signage to help direct you.
• All play areas, the Cafe, Golf, Go Karts and Barn are open.
• Currently the Sandpit, Tractors & Maze will remain closed.
You can also still feed the animals, a bag of food can be purchased when you arrive at the Farm Shop!
Even if you’re an annual ticket holders, please make sure you book online. Your annual pass will need to be produced at the gate.
See you all soon!
If you have any queries or issues booking tickets please call Box Office on 01642 729 729 or 01642 81 51 81.
Box Office Opening Times:
Monday to Friday – 10am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday – 10am to 3pm