Tickets must be purchased in advance for admission to the farm before a booking can be made for a visit to Santa by purchasing on the link below:
Newham Grange Festive Farm
For an added magical experience, bring the children to visit Santa and his elf in our farm house grotto!
Each Child will receive a small gift and their very own nice list certificate.
Santa is sure to be popular so early booking is advisable.
Please note: this is a socially distanced, Covid-19 secure experience.
You will be allocated a specific time allocation within the hour time slot that you have booked on entry to the farm.
Terms and Conditions
All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions should be read carefully and any queries raised prior to purchase
• A valid ticket must be produced to enter the grotto.
• A ticket is only valid for one child
• All children must have a valid ticket to take part in the Santa’s grotto experience (Including infants)
• It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct tickets for your visit to the grotto. You will be provided with a specific time slot on entrance to the farm on your day of booking.
• Tickets and time slots are non-transferable. You must be able to attend the grotto anytime within the allocated hour.
• Please ensure you arrive on time for your allocated grotto visit, as late arrivals will not be accepted and your ticket deemed void.
• Tickets are non-refundable
• We do not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets
• We always attempt to give presents which are deemed suitable for the age given when purchasing the tickets.
• Presents cannot be exchanged during or after visiting the grotto. Event organisers accepts no fault of injury caused by a present or wrapping given at the event and recommends that all presents are used under adult supervision.
• Presents are only available to children with the correct ticket.
• Children must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian whilst visiting the grotto.
• Children without a parent or guardian will not be admitted into the Grotto.
• Parents and guardians may only take photographs of their own children either in the grotto or at the event.
• A maximum of 4 people will be able to enter the grotto at one time.
• Masks must be worn in the grotto at all times
• This is a socially distanced experience, participants must keep 2 metres apart from Santa at all times.