We are offering an online programme of activities for young people to get involved in from home.
Sessions will start from Monday 1st February 2021.
- Live music lessons: KS1 on Mondays at 2pm-2.30pm, KS2 on Wednesdays at 2.30pm-3pm
- VIP Studio sessions: Mondays 5pm-6.30pm
- Free instruments, learning packs with online sessions: Beginners Ukelele on Thursdays 3.15pm-3.45pm, Intermediate Ukelele on Thursdays 4pm-4.30pm, Cajon drumming on Thursdays 5pm-5.30pm
- Singing sessions: Younger group (ages 8-13): Tuesdays 5.30pm – 6pm, Older group (ages 14-18): Tuesdays 6pm – 6.30pm
- Rap/MC sessions: Wednesday 5pm-5.45pm
- Songwriting sessions: Tuesday 4.30pm-5.15pm
- Open mic sessions: Fortnightly on Fridays, 6pm-7.30pm
- ABRSM Grade 5 Music Theory: 12 week course, Wednesdays 24th Feb to 12th May, 6pm-7.30pm
Find out more about each session by clicking the link below!
Musinc at Home – Free music making for young people in the Tees Valley