We are excited that the Dorman Museum is re-opening on Thursday the 30th of July, ready for the summer holidays!
Safety is our main priority. To comply with Government guidelines we are reducing the number of visitors and advance booking is necessary.
There are some small changes including a one way system and a reduction in interactives.
Entry is FREE and you can enter the building from the side on Linthorpe Road and exit via our main entrance. For further details you can watch our video below.
We will use your booking details should we require to Track & Trace . If you would like to receive marketing or updates from us please tick the box when you set up your account.
Opening Hours 10.15am – 2.45pm (Last Admission)
Terms & Conditions For Ticket Sales.
1. The management reserves the right to refuse admission, if for any reason they deem a risk to the public, staff or the museum.
2. The management reserves the right to alter or amend activities as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
3. Once purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. Tickets are only valid for the date and time purchased for. Please arrive at this time.
6. Some of the museums interactives are limited, if you have any queries please contact us.
7. With the exception of assistance and guide dogs animals are not permitted on site.
8. Ticket holders must follow social distancing guidelines,
9. If you or a family member have any symptoms of Coronavirus please do not visit.